Tuesday 29 May 2007

Thursday 24 April 2007

I need a holiday, but am at a loss as to what to do with it. I have been invited to the US but my mate Mr Soprano is currently house-hunting so it wouldn’t be fair to head in that direction until things are settled.
Ideally, I’d like to disappear to a Scottish island armed only with my laptop, some notebooks and a bag of Moroccan broccoli where I shall write a novel about talking sheep.
The weather is getting better, albeit alternating between hot sunshine and torrential rain. As it was a nice day yesterday I left work and decided to walk up to Stockwell Tube. About a third of the way there I had my bottom pinched. Sadly, it wasn’t a Portuguese sailor but only my mate Bradley, who invited me for a drink at The Far Side with some of our engineers.

No comments: