Thursday 27 November 2008

Saturday 22 November 2008

It is very good to have your home to yourself for a few hours. I sent the Ugly One out shopping and had a very productive day painting and catching up with many things I should have caught up with weeks ago.
By about four o’clock the vodka from last night caught up with me and I had to have a lie down, a coffee, and a couple of episodes of Days of Our Lives.
When the Ugly One returned we had dinner and watched ‘The X-Factor’. Rachel was evicted this week, which was a shame but did not surprise me since I get the impression that the judges feel she is uncontrollable. Sadly, young Noggin the Ginger has been voted through to next week, and even more disturbing was the appearance of ‘Same Difference’, the ghastly and somewhat incestuous brother and sister duo from last year. They’re actually releasing records. I knew the British public was a little dim, but I wasn’t aware things were this bad. Please don’t buy these records, I beg you. You are contributing to the slow death of genuine music.

No comments: