Friday 28 November 2008

Sunday 23 November 2008

As is my normal wont of a Sunday I had a leisurely morning involving several cups of coffee and a cigarette to accompany each one, before venturing out into the grey day to get supplies, leaving the Ugly One happily tucked up on the sofa watching Columbo. I am very curious as to why, given that Columbo was running for so long, that they continually repeat the episode where Billy Connolly plays a murderous film composer who wantonly slaughters his talented young protegee. There seems no rhyme or reason to it.
It was bitter out. I suspect that humans must have hibernated at some point, or are evolving toward a species which may do so. This weather makes me want to sleep.
I went as far as Shepherds Bush where I had to go to various shops just to get chicken, coffee, rice, cigarettes and eggs.
Later I returned to find that Columbo had dealt with Billy Connolly and had moved on to Patrick McGoohan. (I am sure he was a murderer twice in Columbo but I cannot be certain).
Later I cooked Chicken Fried Rice, which was luvverly.

No comments: