Friday 12 December 2008

Tuesday 9 December 2008

I got chatted up outside the tube station by a Spanish Man called Claudio. Which was nice. It’s not often I get pursued by people who are after my body, or my mind, for that matter, so it’s a relief to know that my innate charm still works.
Meanwhile, on ‘Days of Our Lives’, and indeed, many other ‘continuing dramas’ people occasionally disappear for a short while and reappear with a new head. It is alleged that Tracy Barlow once went upstairs to ‘listen to me taaaapes’ and came down again months later having regenerated into another being entirely.
The Ugly One and I have been for some time concerned about the parentage of young Will from ‘Days of Our Lives’, whose batlike ears were a continuing distraction from the show. Will has been in Africa for some time with his father Lucas, who had recently emerged from a year-long coma. Now Will has returned, seemingly three years older, blonde and with no bat-features whatsoever.
This evening, we watched ‘The Mist’ on DVD, if only to confirm to myself that this is one of the worst films I’ve seen in quite some time. Watch it yourself. I defy you not to predict what happens at the end and not to laugh when it happens.

No comments: