Friday 20 April 2007

Wednesday 18 April 2007

the trees opened their
green eyes, but when I wasn’t
looking. i’m surprised

Visitors to London should be aware that London Underground’s Victoria Line is named after Victoria Beckham, as it is a little slow.
I was half an hour late for work today, so late, in fact that I did not pick up my coffee and sandwich, which, being part of my obsessive compulsive routine, upset my day.
Fitzroy at work, bless him, (I suspect that a new tube line will be named after him any day now) offered me a sandwich which was surplus to requirements at a meeting, which I gratefully accepted; chicken , stuffing and mayo.
It gave me indigestion though, which didn’t help my mood. It was nice to get home and find out that the Ugly One had bought chicken kievs.

No comments: