Saturday 17 May 2008

Friday 16 May 2008

i should have gone out
but the big clouds threatened me.
they’d have pinched my sweets.

It appears that some creative person has been designing Dr Who knitting patterns and has been threatened with legal action by the BBC as people are knitting their own Oods and Fat monsters (that is, monsters made of fat, not just monsters that are fat otherwise the BBC would be threatening action over the markets being awash with knitted Vanessa Feltz’s).
Yesterday Sandi Toksvig on Radio Four, stated that the BBC had issued a statement to the effect that now that they can’t fake any phone votes anymore they have to get their money from somewhere.
I was off sick today, blighted with malaise and sickness. I don’t know what it is. I suspect I have become allergic to stupid people, and as I have to spend a great deal of time with a random selection, it’s not really good for my health.
I made myself a big cup of coffee and sat watching ‘Days of Our Lives’, cradling my newly-knitted Dalek.

No comments: